Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Rare Plant Drops



I did a little research recently on the rare drop items from various plants.  As far as I can tell, most of these drops used to be part of recipes but are not any longer.  Thus, I was saving them up for really no reason at all.

The exceptions to this are Scarlet Rose Petals, Fragrant Lavender, Fragrant Beans, and Fiery Chili Peppers.  These four items are used for Blue Salt Brotherhood quests in Windshade.  Flower Seller Laine asks for three Scarlet Rose Petals and three Fragrant Lavender as her final quest items... Farmer Makella requests two Fragrant Beans and two Fiery Chili Peppers as his second-to-last items in the Farmer's Calendar line of quests.

Of course, when it comes to animals, many of those rare drops are used.  I deal more with the plant side of things, but I do know that Farmer Makella needs two Broken Goat Horns and three Golden Eggs before he gives you your Battle Cat and title.  I'm pretty sure that Raw Duck Meat is part of the daily Farmer's Station quests... but that is an Izzy question really.

Guildies, if you're reading this... Impatient Melde usually keeps some vanilla and pepper stocked... you can only get those through gathering.  Soon I'll post the list of quest items for the Blue Salt Brotherhood quests in Windshade.  I had a difficult time finding them online and it made me crazy.  I don't go by Impatient Melde for nothing!

Photo of Wasabi-chan from Mashable.

No comments:

Post a Comment